blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

Senin, 05 April 2010

Create online shopp

Create online shopp

I have been researching some of the free options people have for shopping carts used in web stores over the last few months. I also have done some research on PayPal and Google checkout transaction services for sellers and buyers. Here are some of the good things and some of the problems I have found using this free open source software and services. PayPal and Google are the transaction services I used for two stores I tested using zencart and opencart.

By now everyone has heard of PayPal. PayPal became well known by it's use on eBay.com and has transformed into a very popular free & paid service. Google is newer to the game and has some great features the free PayPal doesn't. They both are very good and easy to use. In my new store I am using both. I think giving the people options can be a good thing.

The two store websites I tested I used PayPal for one and Google checkout for the other. Then I swapped them and tested each on the opposite site. I also tested a shopping cart for WordPress If you have a WordPress blog then here is a great plug-in that handles shipping and digital goods. You can also use Google with this plug-in. The only problem with Google checkout being used with any of these shopping carts is that you need a secure address in order to work with third party carts. If your hosting allows it I suggest openSSl. WordPress Plug-in

Here is a list of free open source software I have found for creating an online store. The first 2 I have installed and created stores with.
- opencart
- zencart
- cubecart
- oscommerce

0 komentar:

 

Powered by Klaten WEB.com